Snow Cover: Hard frozen base - Snow covered
Date of Report: February 10, 2017
Trails In Good Condition
A little more snow overnight. Today the temps are going to pop up into the 30’s for the weekend. Weather guys report no sunshine. That is good. Light snow Saturday night into Sunday. No firm totals. This will soften up conditions. Will take some photos mid morning to give you a peak.
Trail Boss Brian reports ALL Trails were groomed last night. Ready for the weekend!
Both Catfish Lake Loop & Eagle Lake Trail are safe by the orange reflective barrels. No surface slush. But remember only safe by the barrels.
Reminder that from dusk to dawn the speed limit is 55MPH.
All in all no problem areas to report. There are a few icy corners. Check back for photos later today.
This weekend is the 12th Annual Labatt Blue USA Adult Pond Hockey Championships. Located off of Hwy 70E/Trail 10E of Eagle River on Dollar Lake Rd. You can ride by car, truck or snowmobile!
Keep Doin’ The Snow Dance!
See Ya On The Trails!
PROUD GROOMERS OF THE SNOWMOBILE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD® – Eagle River
Phone Trail Updates 715.479.5185 – Early AM with more updates should conditions changes dictate.
News and Reports:
SNO-EAGLES SNO HUNT – January 13-February 28, 2017 – for more information contact Dave Mrczynski at 715.891.8584.
- A fun snowmobile scavenger hunt with bonus point & prizes
- Register at local businesses
RIDE WITH PRIDE RAFFLE TICKETS – Drawing 12 Noon, February 25, 2017 at TrackSide.
- $2 each or 3/$5 available from Sno-Eagles, Eagle River Chamber office & many businesses in Eagle River
- Prizes – 1st prize SkiDoo MXZE 600 or CanAm Outlander 570. 2nd prize 55′ Flat panel TV or $500. 3rd prize Wkend at Eagle Waters Resort + dinner. 4th prize Wkend at Wild Eagle Lodge.
SNO (Saturday Night Out) – Cocktails 5:30pm – Dinner 6:00pm
- February 25 – 12 Pines Restaurant on Townline Rd off of Trail 10E
- March 25 – Catch 22 on Hwy 70E/Trail 10E about 5 miles from Eagle River.
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY TRAIL RIDES
- Meet on Trail 13 (the Grade) in town between Historic Railroad Depot & Friendship House
- 9am departure
MONTHLY MEETINGS – 6:30pm Snacks – Meeting at 7pm – All Welcome!
- February 16 – Eddie B’s White Spruce (Hwy 45N at the bridge)
- March 16 – Eagle Waters (Hwy 70E to Rangeline Rd-follow the signs)
- April 20 – Gordo’s (Hwy 45N across from Holiday North Gas Station)
BOARD MEETINGS – 7pm at the International Snowmobile Hall of Fame (Hwy 45N next door to the World Championship Snowmobile Derby)
- January-May the 1st Tuesday of the each month